||Inner Pack:Nice Plastic
|Model ||powder ||size(m) ||quantity ||Tray size and quantity ||capacity |
|3P ||2.4KW ||3.3*2*2.2 ||4 ||430mm*730mm*96 ||250~400kg |
|8P ||6.4KW ||5.6*2.2*2.7 ||6 ||600mm*800mm*144 ||600~1000kg |
|15P ||12KW ||8*3*2.8 ||15 ||600mm*800mm*360 ||1500~2000kg |
1. Low temperature drying and insecticide, thorough sterilization, can reach commercial sterility;
2. Moth-proof, mildew-proof, and extended storage period. Microwaves can penetrate the inside of buckwheat husks, and the parasite eggs in buckwheat husks are quickly killed to achieve the functions of preventing moth, mildew, and extending the shelf life.
3. Energy saving. The utilization rate of microwave as energy can reach more than 75%, which is 25% lower than the energy consumption of traditional insecticidal equipment.
4. Easy operation and save manpower. Utilize the principle of microwave to open and use, easy operation, convenient management, reduce labor intensity and save manpower.
5. Safety, health and environmental protection. Microwave treatment of buckwheat hulls is noiseless, and it does not cause the "three wastes" problem.
Fruit and vegetable processing - Ch08 Fruit specific
1. TABLE 8.4.1 Technical data for fruit dehydration in tunnels. FRUITS, Drying Conditions, Finished Product. Load kg/m²
Alternative drying technology for fruits and vegetables
Jan 10, 2019 - Milne MicroDried's 100 percent fruit and vegetable ingredients are ideal for health & wellness applications. They offer tantalizing flavors, rich
Freeze-drying technology for fruit and vegetables - Two Small
Freeze-drying technology refers to the method of dehydrating frozen fruits and vegetables under a vacuum. In the process, the moisture part of the foods takes a
Drying and dehydration technologies: a compact review on
Jan 12, 2018 - Foods (mostly fruits and vegetables) are dried and dehydrated to increase their usable lifetime, storage stability and minimize processing
(PDF) Technological Revolution in Drying of Fruit and
Feb 23, 2016 - Nowadays, every form of fruit and vegetables slices, chunks, paste, puree, solution can be dried using different available dryers. Recent research
26 Hi-Tech Innovation for Better Food Drying
But a new technology developed in Japan has made it possible to dry fruits and vegetables while keeping them close to their original color, shape, and flavor. This is microwave-vacuum drying, a method that uses neither hot air nor freezing. The hot air in regular food dehydrators dries foods from the outside